This page may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Blue Apatite-The Reflection Stone
Blue apatite is a truly unique stone with a few very specific properties. One of these properties is actually helping to suppress an overactive appetite- although this not where the stone’s name came from! From Crystal Vaults: “The name Apatite is derived from a Greek word meaning “to deceive” because the variety of colors and formations in which this stone occurs makes it easy to mistake for other minerals. “
Apatite is a gorgeous blue stone that has a very light, positive energy.
Benefits of Blue Apatite
- Third Eye Chakra support
- One of the best stones for helping to find your innate intuition
- Supports ones growth and healing by allowing us to reflect into ourselves- apatite helps to support better intuition, self-awareness, and overall clarity. It can help with guiding you to your own inner voice and helps to tune out those that are trying to interfere with your own intuition.
- Brings inner peace and calmness
- Can help with lucid dreaming and astral travel (if you’re into that stuff! Sleep with it under your pillow and set your intention if this interests you)
- Can suppress hunger if needed
- Amazing to use during meditations especially with your own guides
- Helpful for solving very difficult problems in your life
- AMAZING manifestation stone!
- Supports a hunger for knowledge and learning
- Can help with improving the memory and brain function
- Great for Gemini, Pisces, and Capricorn