This page may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Angelite- The Angel Stone
Angelite has been a personal favorite stone of mine for most of this year. I tend to pick crystals by instinct, and this one really stood out to me when I first saw it. The soft blue color is just gorgeous, and its energy is very calming.
Angelite got its name because it is a very helpful stone for connecting with your own personal angel guides. It is one of the most popular stones right now since many people are learning more about this connection to angels and the Universe.
Benefits of Angelite:
- Helps the Throat Chakra by aiding in communicating with others, speaking your truth, and can help you become more assertive
- Helps the Third Eye and Crown Chakras as well
- Since it is a very calming and peaceful stone, it helps the wearer to receive downloads from their angels in a calmer way. Angelite can help with deeper meditation and to enhance your own innate intuition
- Can help to protect your body against negative energies, stress, and anger
- Can help with support for your thymus, throat, and thyroid
- Angelite is a stone of tranquility and peace, so it can help you to stay calm and present during times of stress
- Angelite can help more with the 3 top Chakras (throat, third eye, and crown) when worn as a necklace. As a bracelet or loose stone, it can help more with calming your energy, connecting to your angels, and protecting you against negative energy.
Angelite is one of the main crystals to try to keep as dry as possible. Since it is low on the Mohs Hardness scale, it is pretty soft and can be ruined easily if you get it wet often. Just take extra care with angelite!
Our Angelite Jewelry:
- Angelite Heart$18.00
- Angelite Bracelet$26.00