This listing is for one (1) sunstone single terminated point.
Sizing is between 1-2 inches. These are STOCK PHOTOS. Because they are natural stones, will vary in size and characteristics.
Sunstone- The SUN Stone
Sunstone is a GORGEOUS stone that really resonated with me a lot when I first found it. When I first saw sunstone, I could really sense the warmth coming from this stone! It is said to carry the light and happy energies of the Sun within. Sunstone helps to give you strength and mental clarity, as well as openness and benevolence to others.
Carry a bit of sunshine in your pocket wherever you go with this sunstone point!
What Sunstone can help you with:
- Abundance! Sunstone is a popular stone to help attract abundance in all things, and it can also be a good luck stone
- It can increase vitality and energy levels
- Sunstone can aid you in your business when it comes to improving confidence, leadership skills, creativity, and more.
- If you find that you are often co-dependent, sunstone can help to soothe your stress and fears and help to become more independent.
- It can help those that are scared of the dark or even enclosed places
- Sunstone can help to increase your metabolism, digestion, and overall vitality!
- Sunstone helps the Root, Sacral and Solar Plexus Chakras the most, although it can help with clearing all chakras
- If you are looking to increase your feelings of self-worth and to remove negative blocks like limiting self beliefs or subconscious energy blocks when it comes to success, then sunstone is your best crystal to choose!
How to use Tumbled Stones or Points:
- Carry in your pocket to keep the energy of that stone with you all day.
- Meditate with it. You can hold the stone while meditating and set your intention, or you can place it on the chakra that it correlates with to harness the power to heal that chakra. This is one of the best ways to bond with and feel the true energy of the stone.
- Use them in grids- these are patterns that you can make with many different kinds of crystals to set certain intentions. They are usually made in symmetrical patterns. You can use a grid during meditation or keep it set up in a specific place to help with whatever your intention is.
- Use as decorative items! This is probably the most obvious one, but it’s definitely an easy one! Just make a nice display with your stones. Keep it in your bedroom, next to your desk, or anywhere that you’ll see it through the day to help with boosting focus and energy. The stones can also serve as a reminder of what your current goals and intentions are.
- Some stones can be placed under your pillow to help with sleep like angelite, celestite, lapis lazuli, and moonstone. Some say amethyst is good as well, but other sources say it can actually be energizing. You can always try and see how you feel with different stones too if you want to get some great sleep!
- Please note that these are natural stones and will vary in size, shape, and coloring. Each piece is unique and will not always match the photo exactly.
- Crystals and gemstones have been used for thousands of years for holistic healing purposes (spiritual, emotional, and physical healing). They are still used today all over the world. Please know that using crystals for healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but is meant to compliment and enhance it. The information on this site is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment for medical illness. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. Crystal Healing is not an independent therapy, but one that is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use or misuse of this information.
There are no reviews yet.