This listing is for 1 (one) shungite heart carving, about 1 1/2 inches wide.
Shungite- The Grounding Stone
Shungite was one of the first stones I researched, and it was the main reason why I decided to get into crystals in the first place. I was looking for affordable and effective ways for protecting the body from EMFs as I was getting quite sensitive to my computer while working. I found a really amazing pendant made with shungite, and it helped SO much. I learned the history of shungite (which I’ve summarized below) and I was sold- I was already in the mineral world, so crystals seemed like the logical next step.
- It’s about 2 billion years old!
- It can absorb negative energies, and purify your body of negative energy
- Shungite is the only natural material to have powerful antioxidants called fullernes. Shungite has been researched because of this component and it earned scientists a Nobel Prize! That’s huge!
- This stone can only be found in one place in Russia, so it’s very rare
- It’s a very helpful stone for grounding, relieving stress, helping insomnia, and healing the root/base chakra
- It is one of the best stones for protecting the body from EMFs- and SO much more affordable than most of those trendy items that claim to do the same
How to use Tumbled or Carved Stones:
- Carry in your pocket to keep the energy of that stone with you all day.
- Meditate with it. You can hold the stone while meditating and set your intention, or you can place it on the chakra that it correlates with to harness the power to heal that chakra. This is one of the best ways to bond with and feel the true energy of the stone.
- Use them in grids- these are patterns that you can make with many different kinds of crystals to set certain intentions. They are usually made in symmetrical patterns. You can use a grid during meditation or keep it set up in a specific place to help with whatever your intention is.
- Use as decorative items! This is probably the most obvious one, but it’s definitely an easy one! Just make a nice display with your stones. Keep it in your bedroom, next to your desk, or anywhere that you’ll see it through the day to help with boosting focus and energy. The stones can also serve as a reminder of what your current goals and intentions are.
- Some stones can be placed under your pillow to help with sleep like angelite, celestite, lapis lazuli, and moonstone. Some say amethyst is good as well, but other sources say it can actually be energizing. You can always try and see how you feel with different stones too if you want to get some great sleep!
- Please note that these are natural stones and will vary in size, shape, and coloring. Each piece is unique and will not always match the photo exactly.
- Crystals and gemstones have been used for thousands of years for holistic healing purposes (spiritual, emotional, and physical healing). They are still used today all over the world. Please know that using crystals for healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but is meant to compliment and enhance it. The information on this site is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment for medical illness. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. Crystal Healing is not an independent therapy, but one that is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use or misuse of this information.