This listing is for 1 (one) Selenite Stick, about 2″-2.5″ long
Selenite- The White Light Stone
Selenite is one of the most unique crystals as it’s one of the few that is self cleansing. This means that it does not absorb any negative energy, and it can clear negative energy from the people that wear it, other crystals, and the area that you put it in. Selenite is the embodiment of pure white light- recharging, cleansing, and bringing positive energy are its main jobs. It’s an essential stone to have if you are a crystal lover!
Keep your other crystals on a piece of selenite to cleanse and recharge them. Most do this once a month at the full moon, or after each time that you use a specific stone. I usually keep my daily pendants and bracelets on selenite each night as I sleep so they can cleanse and recharge.
- The best stone for overall cleansing and purification
- Supports the crown and third eye chakras best
- Goes great with black tourmaline for overall physical and energetic body support
- Amazing for use during meditation, especially if you place it over your third eye
- Can help with getting better sleep as it will keep your energy field calm and free of negative energy
- Can help Gemini and Cancers the most
- Supports our etheric chakra (not a physical chakra)
How to use Raw, Rough, or Tumbled Stones:
- Carry in your pocket to keep the energy of that stone with you all day.
- Meditate with it. You can hold the stone while meditating and set your intention, or you can place it on the chakra that it correlates with to harness the power to heal that chakra. This is one of the best ways to bond with and feel the true energy of the stone.
- Use them in grids- these are patterns that you can make with many different kinds of crystals to set certain intentions. They are usually made in symmetrical patterns. You can use a grid during meditation or keep it set up in a specific place to help with whatever your intention is.
- Use as decorative items! This is probably the most obvious one, but it’s definitely an easy one! Just make a nice display with your stones. Keep it in your bedroom, next to your desk, or anywhere that you’ll see it through the day to help with boosting focus and energy. The stones can also serve as a reminder of what your current goals and intentions are.
- Some stones can be placed under your pillow to help with sleep like angelite, selenite, celestite, lapis lazuli, and moonstone. Some say amethyst is good as well, but other sources say it can actually be energizing. You can always try and see how you feel with different stones too if you want to get some great sleep!
- Please note that these are natural stones and will vary in size, shape, and coloring. Each piece is unique and will not always match the photo exactly. I choose pieces intuitively for you when you order.
- Crystals and gemstones have been used for thousands of years for holistic healing purposes (spiritual, emotional, and physical healing). They are still used today all over the world. Please know that using crystals for healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but is meant to compliment and enhance it. The information on this site is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment for medical illness. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. Crystal Healing is not an independent therapy, but one that is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use or misuse of this information.