This listing is for 1 (one) Rhodonite Tumbled Stone
Rhodonite- The Ultimate Heart Healer
If we think that rose quartz is a powerful heart healing stone, then wait until you hear about Rhodonite. It’s like rose quartz times a million! It’s considered to be one of the MOST powerful heart chakra crystals and can help with some serious love issues. Rhodonite is special to me because it actually appeared to me in a dream once- I’ve never dreamed about a crystal before so I took it as a sign to buy one and WOW does it work well! Be ready for some big relationship changes if you use rhodonite for healing. After that dream I bought myself one of these pendants and WOW. This was one of the fastest crystals to work for me. Within 2 weeks there were major changes in the situation that I wanted help with, and it was nothing short of life-changing.
If you are in need of major relationship healing and support, then rhodonite is the crystal for you.
Benefits of Rhodonite:
- Great for both the heart and root chakras
- Known as the “Xanax of crystals” because of its calming ability
- Can help one through traumatic times by keeping them calmer and more emotionally stable
- Brings you lots of LOVE and helps to heal your relationships that need work
- Helps you to love YOURSELF (so much more important than you know!)
- Can help with increasing intuition- when we are in a calm state it is a lot easier to listen to our inner voice
- Works very well with rose quartz of course, as well as emerald and garnet
How to use Tumbled Stones:
- Carry in your pocket to keep the energy of that stone with you all day.
- Meditate with it. You can hold the stone while meditating and set your intention, or you can place it on the chakra that it correlates with to harness the power to heal that chakra. This is one of the best ways to bond with and feel the true energy of the stone.
- Use them in grids- these are patterns that you can make with many different kinds of crystals to set certain intentions. They are usually made in symmetrical patterns. You can use a grid during meditation or keep it set up in a specific place to help with whatever your intention is.
- Use as decorative items! This is probably the most obvious one, but it’s definitely an easy one! Just make a nice display with your stones. Keep it in your bedroom, next to your desk, or anywhere that you’ll see it through the day to help with boosting focus and energy. The stones can also serve as a reminder of what your current goals and intentions are.
- Some stones can be placed under your pillow to help with sleep like angelite, celestite, lapis lazuli, and moonstone. Some say amethyst is good as well, but other sources say it can actually be energizing. You can always try and see how you feel with different stones too if you want to get some great sleep!
- Please note that these are natural stones and will vary in size, shape, and coloring. Each piece is unique and will not always match the photo exactly.
- Crystals and gemstones have been used for thousands of years for holistic healing purposes (spiritual, emotional, and physical healing). They are still used today all over the world. Please know that using crystals for healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but is meant to compliment and enhance it. The information on this site is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment for medical illness. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. Crystal Healing is not an independent therapy, but one that is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use or misuse of this information.