This listing is for one (1) Polished Brazilian Lemurian Lazer Crystal Point. We have small or large options for this listing- check photos for approximate size . 2-4.5 inches average.
Lemurian Quartz- The Time Keeper Crystal
Lemuria is a highly debated topic, and most think that this place did not actually exist. Lemuria was a place similar to Atlantis and it existed MANY many thousands of years ago. It sunk beneath the Pacific Ocean, close to where modern day Hawaii is not. Lemuria was supposedly home to a very advanced race of human that had an amazing understanding of the relationship between humans and Earth. Some compare Lemuria to the Garden of Eden because of how glorious it was supposed to be.
Lemurians were very well balanced- they had an incredible appreciation for all things of the Earth. If you were to look up images of Lemuria you would see a tropical paradise, so anything to do with this ancient place can bring up the energy of peace, tranquility, and nature. In the 1800s, Lemuria was so named because a British Zoologist noticed that there were a similar specifics of Lemurs that were in India and Madagascar, which seemed to suggest that these continents were connected at one point.
Some say that these crystals were left here for us by the Lemurians so we could learn their ways of connecting with the universe. The Lemurians knew that having our mind, soul, and heart connected is essential and it does fit well with the needs of modern society today.
One of the easiest ways to use lemurian quartz is during meditation. You don’t have to do anything too complex either. Just hold the crystal in your right hand and rub your thumb along the side to feel each of the striations. Let yourself relax and clear your mind the best you can. Just BE. Don’t worry about wandering thoughts, but try to maintain a calm mind. Do this for 10-15 minutes each day and see what answers come to you. You can think of a specific situation or question beforehand or just go in without any specific thoughts in mind. Lemurian quartz is one of the most helpful tools to tap into that inner voice and this is the best way to go about it.
Genuine Lemurian Crystals have small horizontal striations on the sides of the crystal. These are meant to be seen AND felt. Some call these striations “time lines”. Lemurian crystals tend to be fragile, so some of these have scars and chips (and some are sharp!) so please be careful while handling.
Read more about Lemuria and Atlantis here.
Lemurian Quartz Properties
- Supports the Crown and Soul Star Chakras (the 8th chakra, not of our physical body).
- Lemurian quartz is one of the most fascinating crystals in existence and quite rare
- One of the most powerful crystals for clearing energy blocks in the body
- Great for ALL sun signs on the Zodiac
- Supports lucid dreaming, dream recall, and past life recall
- Helps you to tune into your soul
- Works great with Larimar, Moldavite, Celestite, Rose Quartz, and Morganite.
- One of the most powerful crystals associated with the divine feminine energies- most associated with Mother Earth!
- Supports us in all aspects of our spiritual journeys
- One of the best crystals for really hearing your own intuition- information will just come to you suddenly as energy blocks are dissolved
How to use Raw or Tumbled Stones:
- Carry in your pocket to keep the energy of that stone with you all day.
- Meditate with it. You can hold the stone while meditating and set your intention, or you can place it on the chakra that it correlates with to harness the power to heal that chakra. This is one of the best ways to bond with and feel the true energy of the stone.
- Use them in grids- these are patterns that you can make with many different kinds of crystals to set certain intentions. They are usually made in symmetrical patterns. You can use a grid during meditation or keep it set up in a specific place to help with whatever your intention is.
- Use as decorative items! This is probably the most obvious one, but it’s definitely an easy one! Just make a nice display with your stones. Keep it in your bedroom, next to your desk, or anywhere that you’ll see it through the day to help with boosting focus and energy. The stones can also serve as a reminder of what your current goals and intentions are.
- Some stones can be placed under your pillow to help with sleep like angelite, celestite, lapis lazuli, and moonstone. Some say amethyst is good as well, but other sources say it can actually be energizing. You can always try and see how you feel with different stones too if you want to get some great sleep!
- Please note that these are natural stones and will vary in size, shape, and coloring. Each piece is unique and will not always match the photo exactly. I pick each piece intuitively for you when I get your order.
- Crystals and gemstones have been used for thousands of years for holistic healing purposes (spiritual, emotional, and physical healing). They are still used today all over the world. Please know that using crystals for healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but is meant to compliment and enhance it. The information on this site is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment for medical illness. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. Crystal Healing is not an independent therapy, but one that is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use or misuse of this information.
There are no reviews yet.