This listing is for 1 (one) Garnet Heart Pendant , about 1 inch.
Garnet- The Fire Stone
Garnet is a deep red color that exudes a fiery energy. Garnet is most associated with endurance, strength, and success as well as overall vitality. It’s the perfect stone for people needing help with energy, motivation, or stamina. Garnet is also the birthstone for January- so it’s a great stone to use if you are a January baby! It is a very helpful stone for grounding and helping to prevent one from absorbing negative energies.
This particular pendant shimmers like the stars in the sky- it truly looks like a piece of the universe.
The Fiery Benefits of Garnet:
- Harness the power of fire for transmutation and transformation
- Increase courage, hope, passion, and trust
- Help with stress, panic, worry, and fear, even in times of crisis- can help you to feel safe and protected
- Support the Root Chakra-as our root chakra heals we can start to feel more stable in our home life and attract more financial abundance
- Increase love in your life
- Support a healthy libido
- Help with self-confidence especially with art of any kind
- Gets creative juices flowing
- Can help with balancing the divine masculine (we all have feminine and masculine sides- they can become imbalanced just like our chakras)
- Cleanses the body, mind, and spirit
- Please note that these are natural stones and will vary in size, shape, and coloring. Each piece is unique and will not always match the photo exactly.
- Crystals and gemstones have been used for thousands of years for holistic healing purposes (spiritual, emotional, and physical healing). They are still used today all over the world. Please know that using crystals for healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but is meant to compliment and enhance it. The information on this site is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment for medical illness. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. Crystal Healing is not an independent therapy, but one that is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use or misuse of this information.