This listing is for 1 (one) Blue Apatite Palm Stone, about 2 inches long
Blue Apatite-The Reflection Stone
Blue apatite is a truly unique stone with a few very specific properties. One of these properties is actually helping to suppress an overactive appetite- although this not where the stone’s name came from! From Crystal Vaults: “The name Apatite is derived from a Greek word meaning “to deceive” because the variety of colors and formations in which this stone occurs makes it easy to mistake for other minerals. “
Apatite is a gorgeous blue stone that has a very light, positive energy.
Benefits of Blue Apatite
- Third Eye Chakra support
- One of the best stones for helping to find your innate intuition
- Supports ones growth and healing by allowing us to reflect into ourselves- apatite helps to support better intuition, self-awareness, and overall clarity. It can help with guiding you to your own inner voice and helps to tune out those that are trying to interfere with your own intuition.
- Brings inner peace and calmness
- Can help with lucid dreaming and astral travel (if you’re into that stuff! Sleep with it under your pillow and set your intention if this interests you)
- Can suppress hunger if needed
- Amazing to use during meditations especially with your own guides
- Helpful for solving very difficult problems in your life
- AMAZING manifestation stone!
- Supports a hunger for knowledge and learning
- Can help with improving the memory and brain function
- Great for Gemini, Pisces, and Capricorn
How to use Tumbled Stones:
- Carry in your pocket to keep the energy of that stone with you all day.
- Meditate with it. You can hold the stone while meditating and set your intention, or you can place it on the chakra that it correlates with to harness the power to heal that chakra. This is one of the best ways to bond with and feel the true energy of the stone.
- Use them in grids- these are patterns that you can make with many different kinds of crystals to set certain intentions. They are usually made in symmetrical patterns. You can use a grid during meditation or keep it set up in a specific place to help with whatever your intention is.
- Use as decorative items! This is probably the most obvious one, but it’s definitely an easy one! Just make a nice display with your stones. Keep it in your bedroom, next to your desk, or anywhere that you’ll see it through the day to help with boosting focus and energy. The stones can also serve as a reminder of what your current goals and intentions are.
- Some stones can be placed under your pillow to help with sleep like angelite, celestite, lapis lazuli, and moonstone. Some say amethyst is good as well, but other sources say it can actually be energizing. You can always try and see how you feel with different stones too if you want to get some great sleep!
- Please note that these are natural stones and will vary in size, shape, and coloring. Each piece is unique and will not always match the photo exactly. I pick each piece intuitively for you when I get your order.
- Crystals and gemstones have been used for thousands of years for holistic healing purposes (spiritual, emotional, and physical healing). They are still used today all over the world. Please know that using crystals for healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but is meant to compliment and enhance it. The information on this site is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment for medical illness. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. Crystal Healing is not an independent therapy, but one that is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use or misuse of this information.
There are no reviews yet.