This listing is for 1 (one) Angelite Heart carving, about 1-2 inches.
Angelite- The Angel Stone
Angelite has been a personal favorite stone of mine for most of this year. I tend to pick crystals by instinct, and this one really stood out to me when I first saw it. The soft blue color is just gorgeous, and its energy is very calming.
Angelite got its name because it is a very helpful stone for connecting with your own personal angel guides. It is one of the most popular stones right now since many people are learning more about this connection to angels and the Universe.
Benefits of Angelite:
- Helps the Throat Chakra by aiding in communicating with others, speaking your truth, and can help you become more assertive
- Helps the Third Eye and Crown Chakras as well
- Since it is a very calming and peaceful stone, it helps the wearer to receive downloads from their angels in a calmer way. Angelite can help with deeper meditation and to enhance your own innate intuition
- Can help to protect your body against negative energies, stress, and anger
- Can help with support for your thymus, throat, and thyroid
- Angelite is a stone of tranquility and peace, so it can help you to stay calm and present during times of stress
- Angelite can help more with the 3 top Chakras (throat, third eye, and crown) when worn as a necklace. As a bracelet or loose stone, it can help more with calming your energy, connecting to your angels, and protecting you against negative energy.
Angelite is one of the main crystals to try to keep as dry as possible. Since it is low on the Mohs Hardness scale, it is pretty soft and can be ruined easily if you get it wet often. Just take extra care with angelite!
How to use Raw, Rough, or Tumbled Stones:
- Carry in your pocket to keep the energy of that stone with you all day.
- Meditate with it. You can hold the stone while meditating and set your intention, or you can place it on the chakra that it correlates with to harness the power to heal that chakra. This is one of the best ways to bond with and feel the true energy of the stone.
- Use them in grids- these are patterns that you can make with many different kinds of crystals to set certain intentions. They are usually made in symmetrical patterns. You can use a grid during meditation or keep it set up in a specific place to help with whatever your intention is.
- Use as decorative items! This is probably the most obvious one, but it’s definitely an easy one! Just make a nice display with your stones. Keep it in your bedroom, next to your desk, or anywhere that you’ll see it through the day to help with boosting focus and energy. The stones can also serve as a reminder of what your current goals and intentions are.
- Some stones can be placed under your pillow to help with sleep like angelite, celestite, lapis lazuli, and moonstone. Some say amethyst is good as well, but other sources say it can actually be energizing. You can always try and see how you feel with different stones too if you want to get some great sleep!
- Please note that these are natural stones and will vary in size, shape, and coloring. Each piece is unique and will not always match the photo exactly. I choose pieces intuitively for you when you order.
- Crystals and gemstones have been used for thousands of years for holistic healing purposes (spiritual, emotional, and physical healing). They are still used today all over the world. Please know that using crystals for healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but is meant to compliment and enhance it. The information on this site is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment for medical illness. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. Crystal Healing is not an independent therapy, but one that is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use or misuse of this information.
There are no reviews yet.