This listing is for one (1) angelite bracelet, elastic. One size fits most.
Angelite- The Angel Stone
Angelite has been a personal favorite stone of mine for most of this year. I tend to pick crystals by instinct, and this one really stood out to me when I first saw it. The soft blue color is just gorgeous, and its energy is very calming.
Angelite got its name because it is a very helpful stone for connecting with your own personal angel guides. It is one of the most popular stones right now since many people are learning more about this connection to angels and the Universe.
Benefits of Angelite:
- Helps the Throat Chakra by aiding in communicating with others, speaking your truth, and can help you become more assertive
- Helps the Third Eye and Crown Chakras as well
- Since it is a very calming and peaceful stone, it helps the wearer to receive downloads from their angels in a calmer way. Angelite can help with deeper meditation and to enhance your own innate intuition
- Can help to protect your body against negative energies, stress, and anger
- Can help with support for your thymus, throat, and thyroid
- Angelite is a stone of tranquility and peace, so it can help you to stay calm and present during times of stress
- Angelite can help more with the 3 top Chakras (throat, third eye, and crown) when worn as a necklace. As a bracelet or loose stone, it can help more with calming your energy, connecting to your angels, and protecting you against negative energy.
- Angelite is one of the main crystals to try to keep as dry as possible. Since it is low on the Mohs Hardness scale, it is pretty soft and can be ruined easily if you get it wet often. Just take extra care with angelite!
- Please note that these are natural stones and will vary in size, shape, and coloring. Each piece is unique and will not always match the photo exactly.
- Crystals and gemstones have been used for thousands of years for holistic healing purposes (spiritual, emotional, and physical healing). They are still used today all over the world. Please know that using crystals for healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but is meant to compliment and enhance it. The information on this site is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment for medical illness. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. Crystal Healing is not an independent therapy, but one that is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use or misuse of this information.
There are no reviews yet.