This listing is for one (1) heart shaped pendant with 7 chakra stones. Chain not included.
If you have not heard of chakras before, I’ll give a little description here. Basically they are the main energy centers of the body. We have 7 chakras in the physical body (and we have a few more in our energy field as well). These energy centers can become unbalanced with poor diet, trauma, stress, or bad habits. Crystals can help with rebalancing the energy of the chakras when they become over or under active.
This necklace has stones for all 7 of these main chakras, so it can help with balancing the body as a whole. Plus these stones are in an adorable heart pendant- so you have a necklace that is stylish AND functional!
Our 7 Chakras in the Physical Body:
- Crown- Top of Head- Inner and Outer Beauty, Spiritual Connection- Violet or White
- Third Eye- Forehead between Eyes- Intuition, Imagination, Wisdom- Purple or Dark Blue
- Throat-Throat- Communication, Self-expression, Truth- Light Blue
- Heart- Center Of Chest Above the Heart- Love, Joy, Inner Peace- Green
- Solar Plexus- Upper Abdomen- Self-worth, Self-confidence, Self-esteem – Yellow
- Sacral- Lower Abdomen- Abundance, Well-Being, Pleasure, Sexuality- Orange
- Root- Base of Spine- Security and Survival (money, food, shelter, emotional stability)- Red
Read more about the chakras here: https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-91/The-7-Chakras-for-Beginners.html
- Please note that these are natural stones and will vary in size, shape, and coloring. Each piece is unique and will not always match the photo exactly.
- Crystals and gemstones have been used for thousands of years for holistic healing purposes (spiritual, emotional, and physical healing). They are still used today all over the world. Please know that using crystals for healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but is meant to compliment and enhance it. The information on this site is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment for medical illness. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. Crystal Healing is not an independent therapy, but one that is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use or misuse of this information.